- Please remove your shoes at the front door. Bring clean indoor or cycling shoes to wear if you will be SPINNING.
- The studio opens 15 minutes before class. Please sign in at the front desk prior to placing your mat or choosing a bike. If you are a new student, please allow time to fill out your waiver and/or learn to set up your bike.
- Refrain from eating 1 to 2 hours before practice.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat and/or towel. Mats are available for purchase or may be rented for $2, and water is available for $1.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot. Also wear comfortable clothing that can move with your body.
- Please observe silence while in the yoga room and while waiting for other classes to let out.
- Let your teacher know about any injury or health problem that will affect your practice.
- Please do not wear scents to class. Many people are sensitive.
- Please do not bring cell phones into class unless necessary.
- You will sweat. Bring a towel or cloth. If SPINNING, bring a hand towel to wipe sweat and a second towel to place under the bike. If cycling, please use the provided cleaner to wipe down the bike and areas under or near you after your class. This will ensure that the bikes are in the best condition for each ride.
- Respect the limits of your body. Do not push, compare, or compete. Yoga is a practice of letting go, being where you are, and self-acceptance. Encourage yourself to be challenged, but keep yourself safe at all times. Listen to your body.
- If you have to leave early, please take Savasana on your own to complete your practice, and exit before the rest of the class takes Savasana so as not to disturb other students.
Enjoy your practice and have fun!